Sunday, November 20, 2005

Those 56 images are a sample of what I saw during this journey, the people I met going down from Gaumukh, the sources of the sacred Ganges to Calcutta. If you wish to see more images, please click on the link "Mes Images d'Inde" on the right side..
If I do like to travel, it's not for a nice landscape or a historical monument, but for what makes a country : the people. I have travelled to many great places, but India is still the best. It just has a buzz that other places don't. Enjoy....
I am leaving for another Indian trip on November 26th, 2005. I'll try to keep a blog of this upcoming journey through Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. If you want to follow me, click on "Mes Indes"...

3 comments:

Nicole Raisin Stern said...

Ah, so this is your English blog.
Bon Voyage!

Ramesh said...

Very beautiful pictures from the land where I grew from.

I provided a link, in my Tamil language blog. (Am I allowed to drag and drop a picture?)

Unknown said...

Bravo pour les images. Combien de temps pour le voyage de la descente du Gange.
Merci